We hope our website provides all the information you need about our care and health data. However, we are always happy to offer advice or assistance if you call our data team on 020 7923 5395 or email them at email@example.com
- All of our data is supplied for use over 12 months, allowing you to use it as often as you need.
- All data set record counts provided on the website and brochure are approximate due to continuous updating.
- Data is supplied as csv files by email, making it easy to use for mail merges or importing into common database applications. Other formats are available on request.
- Data can usually be supplied by email within 24 hours (it is not possible to directly download when ordering online).
- A separate licence agreement needs to be signed by the customer before data can be supplied.
- Before ordering please see our Terms and Conditions under 2.7 CareSearch & Data Products.
Please select one of the links below to see full details of our data sets:
- Our comprehensive selection of care home data sets contain all of the information you need to promote your organisation.
- Our hospital and clinic data includes details of all private independent healthcare establishments registered in the UK.
- If you want to contact decision makers within local authority social services, look no further than our care commissioning and contracting units data sets.
Care Home Groups
- To reach senior management within the care home sector, our care home groups data can provide you with all the information you need.
- A comprehensive listing of all home care agencies is available.